Thursday, November 4, 2010

Summer Adventures 2010

Get churr summer shoes on!

He was a friendly man.


spicy fish balls with the jenster!

this was from chasing bad guys




and i was chasing some bad guys...

These boat shoes are so stylin. showed off my boat shoe tan line to all my frands.


My best bud.work of art.
I had to go to summer school in July at Forest Hill. My teacher played in Olympics for hockey. His name is something Anderson. I didn't make any friends there. Except this guy named Shadrack. Then after that -_- month I worked at the Ex for the last 2 weeks of summer at the Duck Pond. I met a cool friend, her name is cindy and she is the same background as me. and another mentionable is jacklyn, yep yep. and i made other friends too. it was fun wiht the girls workin at OP coming to visit me, and soem friends working for the green team haha! i used to call the green team when there was that super windy rain storm where the lightbulbs from our stand fell from the roof and shattered on the gruond. the duck pond was fun, but they also put me on the other side, at darts. that was hell. nobody plays that game, and u have to blow water balloons all the time. It was cool getting free food from friends working c: oh! and i remember there was this hobo-looking man who was fat and wore the same clothes that had had holes eveyrtime he came around, and he spoke mumbly, and u could always tell when he was around even tho u couldn't see him cuz he stank so bad. but when he came he wud always be carrying bags filled with stuffed animals, and he wud play my game everytime we had a new stuffed animal. when he played a game, he went in his pocket, and pulled out rolls of money! it was so :S and he wud always keep playing until he got the toy he didn't have yet. my coworker was telling me he came around last year too and did the same thing. oh! and the deep fried butter stand was right across from my stand where the line was always huge. chocolate covered bacon, deep fried mars... people would always come askign where it is. and the line stretched really far. man o man, pretty fun summer job. and then there was that time we went to the beach for a campfire at the beach for emelly's birthday! c:

No comments:

Post a Comment