Thursday, November 4, 2010

Salmon Head

My love for sushi. So in the past month, i've eaten all-you-can-eat sushi at Aji Sai twice in 2 weeks. The first saturday i went with teresacat. i said i was going to eat my money's worth and eat til i can't move. and i did. We ordered a little more than we could eat, so i had to hide the sushi covered in napkins in my pockets cause we ain't payin for it! I actually couldn't do anything for the rest of the night cause my stomach was packed, and I had to walk home very slowly (just across the street).
Then the next wednesday, me and teresa went to aji sai again but with emelly this time. and somebody went home with a phone number AHHAHAHHA!!! We ordered too much again... but i ate the extra basket of sweet potatoe (mmmm...) and then the rest was pocketed in napkins. When we were leaving, this guy ordered 10 handrolls for himself. Then we went to a vintage shop and my stomach felt like exploding so i went home and girlies stayed there, and then when i got home i puked in the toilet. but then i felt so much better so i just went online and talked to arnoldy and told him how full i was. Then he started talking about kpop to me, like how he does everyday c:

No comments:

Post a Comment