Thursday, November 4, 2010

Moss at Oss


And this was where I threw a house party. 2 floors + basement + backyard. Music that shook the whole house. SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS. Windows broken.. strangers having sex up stairs... lightbulbs in the toilet.. drinks stolen... GREEN ROOM hahaha... i know that pissed people off. glowsticks!!! mopping floors the next morning and cleaning up puke... just me and bilas<3 . good thing i went early that morning, we were done at 11am, and when i got home, my mom was leaving to go there. other than that, it was fun. and i wished i still had that sketch house, but its renovated now, and unpartyable. but thanks to everyone for helping, the girls for being the girls :) sathish for kicking out the people having sex, chaya for being the body guard and protecting the girls, pol for being a funny person, azaan for keeping me company, BIIiiiilaAAASS!!!! and my brother for letting me pull this off!! ..oh and eveyroen who came :)

my birthday is coming up!! this is gonna be fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment